In this agreement, references to ‘BSON’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Brisbane Suburbs Online News ABN 55 329 606 109 and we are the operator of KedronToday.com.au and any other websites or platforms operated by us (‘website’). References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ means you as the person or legal entity using our website.
By using our channels, you make the following warranties or agreements:
- You agree:
- That you use our channels at your own risk and are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of any material.
- We in no way endorse or otherwise support any view, opinion or comment posted by a user or contributor on our channels and provide no warranty (express or implied) about the accuracy, currency or completeness of any material on our channels.
- You will not post personal information about yourself or others (for example, telephone numbers, email or street addresses).
- You will treat other people using our channels with respect and courtesy and to behave in a civil manner and you will not defame, libel, insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or attack anyone.
- You will not deliberately disrupt conversations, partake in trolling style behaviour or post material that is off-topic, repetitive or excessively long.
- You will only use our channels for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use and enjoyment of, any other person.
- You will not transmit any unlawful, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous content or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene the law or disrupt the operations of the channels.
- You will not post any material that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading and you will not impersonate or falsely represent any other person or organisation.
- You will not post any material that advertises, offers or promotes anything of a commercial nature.
- You will not introduce any virus, malicious code or unauthorised cookies or similar technology onto our channels or otherwise damage our channels.
- You warrant that you have the right to post the material you have posted, the material is not confidential and you have the intellectual property rights in it. You agree you are entirely responsible and liable for any infringement you may make of another person’s intellectual property or other rights when using our channels.
- It is at our discretion whether we moderate our social media channels or not.
- Remove or refuse to post any material you have submitted (without any obligation to do so);
- Suspend or permanently block you from using our channels;
- Report your conduct to the owner of the relevant platform and/or to any appropriate law enforcement authorities; and/or
- Take any other action, including legal action, which we consider to be appropriate.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense however caused or incurred (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of our channels including information posted by us or others.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
[Last Updated 30 June 2018]